Terms & Conditions
By using this site the user has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use as given hereunder and/or elsewhere in the site. The user may carefully read all the information on products and services as provided in relevant sections.
products/services provided on this site are without warranties of
any kind either expressed or implied and RAKHIABROAD disclaims all
or any of them fully. RAKHIABROAD does not warrant that the
products/services offered will be error-free, or that the defects
will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it
available are or will be free of viruses or other harmful
components. Any warranties or After Sale Services if any offered by
the Manufacturers/Vendors on any product shall be serviced directly
by such Manufacturer/Vendor and RAKHIABROAD shall not be under any
obligation to ensure compliance or handle complaints
2. There is sometime a possibility of extra charges like Octroi, Taxes or Duties which are to be borne by the recipient at the time of delivery. Please note that RAKHIABROAD does not control these charges.
3. For Flowers, Sweets or other items that are perishable in nature, the delivery would be attempted only once. If the delivery is not executed during that attempt due to incorrect or insufficient address, recipient not at home, address found locked or refusal to accept, the customer shall still be charged for the order. No refunds would be entertained for such items.
4. Since flower arrangements are hand-made, there may be a slight variation from the picture shown. However, we will make sure that we deliver the flower arrangement as close as possible to the description/ photograph shown.
5. The product specifications (weight, size, color etc.) mentioned with the product photos are only approximate. There may, hence, be a variation in the pictures and the respective products. RAKHIABROAD , at its absolute discretion, may deliver a similar / alternate product for reasons or exigencies beyond its control.
6. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall RAKHIABROAD be liable for any loss of data, loss of profits or any damages whatsoever including, without limiting, any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages that result from the use of or inability to use the products/services offered on the site Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall RAKHIABROAD be liable to the user for any or all damages, losses, and causes of action (including but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise exceeding the amount paid by the user to RAKHIABROAD for that specific service/product.
7. In an effort to provide our customers with the most current information, RAKHIABROAD will, from time to time, make changes in the Contents and in the products or services described on this Site. The prices advertised on this Site are for Internet orders. Prices and the availability of items are subject to change without notice. Any prices used on this Site may not be indicative of the actual selling prices in your area. We reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers. We are not responsible for typographical or photographic errors.
8. Users who have availed services through RAKHIABROAD.com by selecting one or more listed service providers: RAKHIABROAD.com reaches out to these users via SMS / E-mail / Call / Online after their scheduled appointment schedule and ask them for Feedback on their experience or inform them on the latest product updates from the Service provider. RAKHIABROAD.com has complete ownership of this flow of feedback collection.
9. Notwithstanding any or all of the terms, conditions & disclaimers stated herein above and in FAQ or elsewhere in the site, any refund or payment by RAKHIABROAD to the user or anyone else acting on his behalf for any reason whatsoever, voluntarily or on being claimed by any user shall not become a waiver of any or all of the Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers made and shall not become a precedent for similar future actions/claims or confer any rights on the claimant. AND further that all such refunds/payments if any when made shall be subject to 10% deduction on account of Bank charges and other processing overheads.
10. If the user has any questions, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein, he should seek clarifications from us through email (support@RakhiAbroad.com) and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.
11. The user of RAKHIABROAD is presumed to have read all the terms and conditions herein and FAQ and is deemed to have agreed, understood and accepted unconditionally all the terms, conditions, procedures and risks of using the services and cannot at any time claim ignorance of any or all of them. In event of any disputes between the parties in connection with any provision, both the parties hereto, shall endeavour to settle dispute amicably. In event Parties fail to settle within 30 days, the dispute shall be referred to sole Arbitrator, governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. All the disputes will subject to the Judiciary of Indore Jurisdiction.